The five core demands of the hunger strikers:
1. End Administration Abuse & Group Punishment
2. Abolish the Debriefing Policy & Modify Gang Status Criteria
3. End Long Term Solitary Confinement
4. Provide Adequate and Nutritious Food
5. Expand and Provide Constructive Programming & Privileges
Anarchists on the outside, though, have only one demand to articulate: the total destruction of prison infrastructure, both social and physical.
|"Disciplinary diet loaf" served at Santa Cruz County Jail to unruly inmates.|